Building sustainability by outsourcing your accounting needs
Sustainable nonprofits practice sound financial principles. The challenge comes in establishing systems and, for some nonprofits, managing them. Foraker’s Shared Financial Services may be the right answer for your organization. Our staff can help with your accounting needs while you focus on your mission. Our services include:
- Payroll processing – From one employee to 250, we provide you with accurate and timely payroll processing, along with filing your quarterly payroll tax reports and preparing annual W-2s.
- Check processing – We can handle whatever schedule works for you – twice a week, every two weeks, once a month – you decide. We also prepare your annual 1099 forms.
- Grant reporting – Whether it’s a federal, state or private foundation, our staff can prepare these reports for you.
- Financial statement preparation and analysis – Monthly or quarterly, we provide financial reports and analyses, based on your needs. We also will attend board and finance committee meetings to present our reports and answer any questions people may have.
- Audits – We can prepare your annual audit papers and work directly with your auditors.
Operating in a shared environment allows us to keep costs low while still providing professional accounting service. If you are interested in financial management, it will help us better answer your questions and provide an estimate of fees if you fill out this questionnaire and return to Chellie Skoog at email@example.com, or by fax, 1-907-276-5014. We will get back to you within two business days to discuss ways we can work together.
If you have questions, please call Chellie Skoog, 907-743-1200.
If you are interested in financial management services from Foraker, it will help us better answer your questions and provide an estimate of fees if you complete this form.